daphnic

Villa 0 •square_m 10 4 4

Description

The summer home next to the sandy beach is located in one of the popular areas of the peninsula of Sithonia, Chalkidiki. The homestead is located in one of the best areas of Sithonia surrounded by greenery. The villa consists of two autonomous houses. One part of the house in three levels. On the ground floor there is an equipped kitchen with a large living room, on the second level there is a bedroom with a bathroom and a living room, on the third level there is another bedroom with a large bed with a balcony and a bathroom. The second part of the villa is located on a one-story level living room with two sofas and a kitchen, two bedrooms with access to the terrace. The villa has several lounge areas on the estate, sunbeds and umbrellas on the beach. The sandy beach with a gradual entry into the sea is ideal for families with small children.

Location

Airport Thessaloniki Macedonia International Airport (SKG) 110 km
Sandy beach 100 meters
Nearest supermarket 2 km
From the holiday town 2 km

Accommodation, facilities, utilities

Listing type
Villa
Bedroom(s)
4 Bedroom(s), 10 Sleeps
Double: 2
Twin: 2
Sofa: 1
Bathroom(s)
4 Bathroom(s)
Showers: 3
View
Mountain
Sea
Holiday type
Outside the town
In walking distance from sea
Board
Self catering
Indoor facilities
Wi Fi Internet
Toiletries
Exhaust hood
Baby cot
Oven
Fireplace
Air conditioning
Coffee maker
Kitchen range
Bed linen and towels
Dishwasher
Washing machine
Iron and Board
Hairdryer
Refrigerator
Wardrobe
Electric kettle
Outdoor facilities
Parking
Bbq
Hammock
Umbrellas and sun beds
Garden
Terrace
Services
Additional services on request
Local activities
Cycling
Swimming
Fishing
Walking

Availability

December 2022
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
    123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
25262728293031
January 2023
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
1234567
891011121314
15161718192021
22232425262728
293031    
February 2023
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
   1234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
262728    
March 2023
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
   1234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
262728293031 
April 2023
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
30      
May 2023
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
 123456
78910111213
14151617181920
21222324252627
28293031   
June 2023
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
    123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
252627282930 
July 2023
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
3031     
August 2023
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
  12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
2728293031  
September 2023
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
     12
3456789
101112131415
  • 15-Sep-2023 - 30-Sep-2023€330 /Night
16
  • 15-Sep-2023 - 30-Sep-2023€330 /Night
17
  • 15-Sep-2023 - 30-Sep-2023€330 /Night
18
  • 15-Sep-2023 - 30-Sep-2023€330 /Night
19
  • 15-Sep-2023 - 30-Sep-2023€330 /Night
20
  • 15-Sep-2023 - 30-Sep-2023€330 /Night
21
  • 15-Sep-2023 - 30-Sep-2023€330 /Night
22
  • 15-Sep-2023 - 30-Sep-2023€330 /Night
23
  • 15-Sep-2023 - 30-Sep-2023€330 /Night
24
  • 15-Sep-2023 - 30-Sep-2023€330 /Night
25
  • 15-Sep-2023 - 30-Sep-2023€330 /Night
26
  • 15-Sep-2023 - 30-Sep-2023€330 /Night
27
  • 15-Sep-2023 - 30-Sep-2023€330 /Night
28
  • 15-Sep-2023 - 30-Sep-2023€330 /Night
29
  • 15-Sep-2023 - 30-Sep-2023€330 /Night
30
  • 15-Sep-2023 - 30-Sep-2023€330 /Night
October 2023
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
1234567
891011121314
15161718192021
22232425262728
293031    
November 2023
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
   1234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
2627282930  
  • Booked
  • Pending
  • Available
  • Unknown

Rates

- Nightly rate Min. Stay
Rate summary €330 7 Nights
15-Sep-2023 - 30-Sep-2023
 
€330 7 Nights

Policies

Check in: 14:00 / Check out: 12:00
30% prepayment to the owner's account the remaining 70% in cash upon arrival deposit
Suitability
Pets: No
Smoke: No smoking
Children: Yes, great for kids
Long term rentals: No
Elderly or infirm: Not suitable
Wheelchair: No
Listing not yet reviewed by any guest. You can be the first one to write a review.

Contact manager

Fields marked with * are mandatory
From 330 €

Nearby listings

Iliovasilima

From 1,000€ /Night

Karidi

From 550€ /Night

Summer garden

From 220€ /Night

Catherine

From 350€ /Night

Guides

Lesbos Island