Spa villa (85 m2) consists of 1 bedroom with a double bed, 1 living room with a sofa bed for two and a fireplace, 1 fully equipped kitchen, 2 bathrooms, private pool and furnished terrace. The house is ideal for a family of 2 adults and 2 children.
- Air conditioning;
- Bath accessories;
- Bathrobes and slippers;
- Bathroom with bath or shower;
- Bathroom with Jacuzzi;
- Cable and satellite TV;
- Built-in wardrobe;
- Coffee machine;
- Dinner table;
- Direct telephone line;
- Outdoor Jacuzzi;
- Flat-screen TV;
- Fully equipped kitchen;
- Hair dryer;
- High-speed Internet access (free of charge);
- Living room with modern furniture;
- Towels for the swimming pool;
- Balcony and terrace;
- Electric razor;
- View of the sea and the pool;
- TV games, XBOX upon request;
- Sunbeds and umbrellas.
The price includes:
• Daily maid service, room service (till 24:00);
• Fresh towels, toiletries;
• Change of linen every other day;
• Towels for the pool;
• Free WIFI;
• Free parking;
• Free use of the indoor swimming pool with salt water (thalassotherapy), sauna and gym;
• Welcome basket with a bottle of wine, seasonal fruit and mineral water upon arrival;
• Gym, sauna and indoor pool for free;
• Free beach shuttle service.
|Airport||Thessaloniki Makedonia International Airport (SKG)||95 km|
|Nearest city or vIllage||1 km|
|Nearest beach||1.2 km|
|Nearest restaurant||1 km|
|Nearest supermarket||1 km|
Chalkidiki is the most beautiful resort destination in Greece. It has a huge number of golden sandy beaches, coves and modern hotels of different levels. Clean fresh air, clear azure waters and perfect weather - everything is in perfect harmony with a good rest. Chalkidiki is a favorite vacation destination of Greek and foreign tourists.
Shaped like Poseidon's trident and sticking out into the Aegean Sea, its coast stretches for 500 km of beautiful sandy beaches, which are included in the register of the cleanest beaches of the European Union. Chalkidiki is a unique nature reserve, almost entirely covered with centuries-old pine forests, olive groves and fields.
Kassandra - the western "finger" of Chalkidiki, the closest to Thessaloniki and therefore the most densely populated one. Its white beaches and rocky headlands covered with pine forests attract many solo travelers and families with children.
|-||Nightly rate||Min. Stay|
|Rate summary||€247 - €507||7 Nights|
28-Jun-2022 - 18-Jul-2022
19-Jul-2022 - 22-Aug-2022
23-Aug-2022 - 12-Sep-2022
13-Sep-2022 - 26-Sep-2022
27-Sep-2022 - 31-Oct-2022