Mihaela

Cottage 95 •square_m 5 2 2

Description

Cozy cottage Michaela is built in a traditional Mediterranean style, surrounded by olive trees.The complex offers a picturesque view of the Gulf of Toroneos and the second peninsula of Sithonia. Traditional Greek house made of natural stone and wood, located in a picturesque location 5 minutes from the sea. The area of the house is 95 sq.m. two levels, on the ground floor: lounge, fully equipped kitchen, bathroom. On and 2 bedrooms, and a bathroom on the second floor. The cottage provides a master bedroom with a double bed and a children's room with one queen size bed and two cots. The village of Rastoni is located on a hill above the sea and due to its location, even in the hot summer months, the light air does not allow visitors to suffer from the sweltering heat. Each balcony or window of the house offers a magical view of the sea or the hills with olive groves. The second floor has two balconies where you can enjoy the magnificent view of the Aegean Sea and the Greek landscape.

Location

Airport Thessaloniki Macedonia International Airport (SKG) 80 km
Nearest beach 200 meters
From the holiday town Афитос 2 km

Accommodation, facilities, utilities

Listing type
Cottage , 95 sq. m.
Bedroom(s)
2 Bedroom(s), 5 Sleeps
Double: 1
Sofa bed: 1
Twin: 1
Bathroom(s)
2 Bathroom(s)
Showers: 1
View
Mountain
Sea
Holiday type
Outside the town
In walking distance from sea
Board
Self catering
Indoor facilities
Wi Fi Internet
Mosquito net
Exhaust hood
Baby cot
High chair (on request)
Oven
Fireplace
Air conditioning
Coffee maker
Kitchen range
Microwave
Bed linen and towels
Dishwasher
Washing machine
Iron and Board
Hairdryer
Refrigerator
Wardrobe
Electric kettle
Outdoor facilities
Parking
Bbq
Umbrellas and sun beds
Garden
Terrace
Services
Additional services on request
Local activities
Cycling
Swimming
Fishing
Walking

Availability

September 2022
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
    1
  • 01-Sep-2022 - 30-Sep-2022€140 /Night
2
  • 01-Sep-2022 - 30-Sep-2022€140 /Night
3
  • 01-Sep-2022 - 30-Sep-2022€140 /Night
4
  • 01-Sep-2022 - 30-Sep-2022€140 /Night
5
  • 01-Sep-2022 - 30-Sep-2022€140 /Night
6
  • 01-Sep-2022 - 30-Sep-2022€140 /Night
7
  • 01-Sep-2022 - 30-Sep-2022€140 /Night
8
  • 01-Sep-2022 - 30-Sep-2022€140 /Night
9
  • 01-Sep-2022 - 30-Sep-2022€140 /Night
10
  • 01-Sep-2022 - 30-Sep-2022€140 /Night
11
  • 01-Sep-2022 - 30-Sep-2022€140 /Night
12
  • 01-Sep-2022 - 30-Sep-2022€140 /Night
13
  • 01-Sep-2022 - 30-Sep-2022€140 /Night
14
  • 01-Sep-2022 - 30-Sep-2022€140 /Night
15
  • 01-Sep-2022 - 30-Sep-2022€140 /Night
16
  • 01-Sep-2022 - 30-Sep-2022€140 /Night
17
  • 01-Sep-2022 - 30-Sep-2022€140 /Night
18
  • 01-Sep-2022 - 30-Sep-2022€140 /Night
19
  • 01-Sep-2022 - 30-Sep-2022€140 /Night
20
  • 01-Sep-2022 - 30-Sep-2022€140 /Night
21
  • 01-Sep-2022 - 30-Sep-2022€140 /Night
22
  • 01-Sep-2022 - 30-Sep-2022€140 /Night
23
  • 01-Sep-2022 - 30-Sep-2022€140 /Night
24
  • 01-Sep-2022 - 30-Sep-2022€140 /Night
25
  • 01-Sep-2022 - 30-Sep-2022€140 /Night
26
  • 01-Sep-2022 - 30-Sep-2022€140 /Night
27
  • 01-Sep-2022 - 30-Sep-2022€140 /Night
28
  • 01-Sep-2022 - 30-Sep-2022€140 /Night
29
  • 01-Sep-2022 - 30-Sep-2022€140 /Night
30
  • 01-Sep-2022 - 30-Sep-2022€140 /Night
 
October 2022
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
3031     
November 2022
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
  12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
27282930   
December 2022
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
    123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
25262728293031
January 2023
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
1234567
891011121314
15161718192021
22232425262728
293031    
February 2023
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
   1234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
262728    
  • Booked
  • Pending
  • Available
  • Unknown

Rates

- Nightly rate Min. Stay
Rate summary €90 - €180 7 Nights
01-Sep-2022 - 30-Sep-2022
 
€140 7 Nights

Policies

Check in: 14:00 / Check out: 12:00
30% prepayment remaining 70% 2 weeks before arrival deposit
Suitability
Pets: No
Smoke: No smoking
Children: Yes, great for kids
Long term rentals: No
Elderly or infirm: Not suitable
Wheelchair: No
Listing not yet reviewed by any guest. You can be the first one to write a review.

Contact manager

Fields marked with * are mandatory
From 90 €

Nearby listings

Troya

From 85€ /Night

Porto Thea

From 250€ /Night

Niki

From 170€ /Night

Fabienne

From 110€ /Night
•jivo_id