Lazazou 2

Cottage 150 •square_m 9 3 3

Description

Cottage with 3 bedrooms and two living rooms is located in one of the popular complexes.

Location

Address: Fournas, Греция
Latitude/Longitude: 40.0007701 / 23.5748398
Airport Thessaloniki Macedonia International Airport (SKG) 90 km
Sandy beach 200 meters
Nearest restaurant 350 meters
Nearest supermarket 1.5 meters

Accommodation, facilities, utilities

Listing type
Cottage , 150 sq. m.
Bedroom(s)
3 Bedroom(s), 9 Sleeps
Double: 2
Sofa bed: 1
Single: 1
Sofa: 2
Bathroom(s)
3 Bathroom(s)
Showers: 2
View
Sea
Holiday type
Outside the town
In walking distance from sea
Board
Self catering
Indoor facilities
Wi Fi Internet
Exhaust hood
Oven
Air conditioning
Kitchen range
Bed linen and towels
Washing machine
Iron and Board
Refrigerator
Electric kettle
Outdoor facilities
Parking
Shared swimming pool
Garden
Terrace
Services
Additional services on request

Availability

September 2022
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
    1
  • 01-Sep-2022 - 30-Sep-2022€250 /Night
2
  • 01-Sep-2022 - 30-Sep-2022€250 /Night
3
  • 01-Sep-2022 - 30-Sep-2022€250 /Night
4
  • 01-Sep-2022 - 30-Sep-2022€250 /Night
5
  • 01-Sep-2022 - 30-Sep-2022€250 /Night
6
  • 01-Sep-2022 - 30-Sep-2022€250 /Night
7
  • 01-Sep-2022 - 30-Sep-2022€250 /Night
8
  • 01-Sep-2022 - 30-Sep-2022€250 /Night
9
  • 01-Sep-2022 - 30-Sep-2022€250 /Night
10
  • 01-Sep-2022 - 30-Sep-2022€250 /Night
11
  • 01-Sep-2022 - 30-Sep-2022€250 /Night
12
  • 01-Sep-2022 - 30-Sep-2022€250 /Night
13
  • 01-Sep-2022 - 30-Sep-2022€250 /Night
14
  • 01-Sep-2022 - 30-Sep-2022€250 /Night
15
  • 01-Sep-2022 - 30-Sep-2022€250 /Night
16
  • 01-Sep-2022 - 30-Sep-2022€250 /Night
17
  • 01-Sep-2022 - 30-Sep-2022€250 /Night
18
  • 01-Sep-2022 - 30-Sep-2022€250 /Night
19
  • 01-Sep-2022 - 30-Sep-2022€250 /Night
20
  • 01-Sep-2022 - 30-Sep-2022€250 /Night
21
  • 01-Sep-2022 - 30-Sep-2022€250 /Night
22
  • 01-Sep-2022 - 30-Sep-2022€250 /Night
23
  • 01-Sep-2022 - 30-Sep-2022€250 /Night
24
  • 01-Sep-2022 - 30-Sep-2022€250 /Night
25
  • 01-Sep-2022 - 30-Sep-2022€250 /Night
26
  • 01-Sep-2022 - 30-Sep-2022€250 /Night
27
  • 01-Sep-2022 - 30-Sep-2022€250 /Night
28
  • 01-Sep-2022 - 30-Sep-2022€250 /Night
29
  • 01-Sep-2022 - 30-Sep-2022€250 /Night
30
  • 01-Sep-2022 - 30-Sep-2022€250 /Night
 
October 2022
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
3031     
November 2022
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
  12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
27282930   
December 2022
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
    123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
25262728293031
January 2023
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
1234567
891011121314
15161718192021
22232425262728
293031    
February 2023
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
   1234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
262728    
  • Booked
  • Pending
  • Available
  • Unknown

Rates

- Nightly rate Min. Stay
Rate summary €250 - €350 7 Nights
01-Sep-2022 - 30-Sep-2022
 
€250 7 Nights

Policies

Check in: 14:00 / Check out: 12:00
30% prepayment to the owner's account, the rest 70% in cash upon arrival
Suitability
Pets: No
Smoke: No smoking
Children: Yes, great for kids
Long term rentals: No
Elderly or infirm: Not suitable
Wheelchair: No
Listing not yet reviewed by any guest. You can be the first one to write a review.

Contact manager

Fields marked with * are mandatory
From 250 €

Nearby listings

Hanioti Villa

From 100€ /Night

Royal Villa

From 130€ /Night

Spa

From 247€ /Night

Guides

Ситония
•jivo_id