Konstansa

Villa 0 •square_m 10 5 3

Description

.

Location

Address: Unnamed Road, Kassandra 630 85, Греция
Latitude/Longitude: 40.0007701 / 23.5748398
Airport Thessaloniki Makedonia International Airport (SKG) 95 km
Sandy beach 100 meters
Nearest supermarket 1 km

Directions

.

Neighborhood

Halkidiki is the most beautiful resort in all of Greece. On its coast, the peninsula has a huge number of golden bays with a sandy beach, among which modern hotels of various levels comfortably nestled. Clean fresh air, clear azure waters and the most beautiful weather without clouds are in perfect harmony with a good rest. It is a favorite holiday destination for Greeks and foreign tourists. The peninsula of Halkidiki itself resembles the trident of Poseidon, piercing the Aegean Sea. Along its coast, a strip of picturesque sandy beaches stretches for 500 km, which are included in the register of the cleanest beaches in the European Union. Halkidiki is essentially a unique nature reserve, almost entirely covered with centuries-old pine forests interspersed with olive groves and fields ... Kassandra is the westernmost “finger”, closest to Thessaloniki and therefore the most densely populated. Its white beaches and rocky headlands covered with pine forests attract many tourists with children.

Accommodation, facilities, utilities

Listing type
Villa
Bedroom(s)
5 Bedroom(s), 10 Sleeps
Double: 4
Single: 1
Sofa: 1
Bathroom(s)
3 Bathroom(s)
Showers: 2
View
Sea
Holiday type
Outside the town
In walking distance from sea
Indoor facilities
Mosquito net
Oven
Fireplace
Air conditioning
Kitchen range
Microwave
Heating system
Satellite TV
Drying rack
TV
Iron and Board
Refrigerator
Electric kettle
Outdoor facilities
Parking
Bbq
Garden
Terrace
Services
Additional services on request
Local activities
Cycling
Water sports
Swimming
Fishing
Climbing
Walking

Availability

January 2023
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
1234567
891011121314
15161718192021
22232425262728
293031    
February 2023
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
   1234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
262728    
March 2023
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
   1234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
262728293031 
April 2023
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
30      
May 2023
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
 123456
78910111213
14151617181920
21222324252627
28293031   
June 2023
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
    123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
252627282930 
July 2023
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
3031     
August 2023
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
  12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
2728293031  
September 2023
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
     12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930
October 2023
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
1234567
891011121314
15161718192021
22232425262728
293031    
November 2023
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
   1234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
2627282930  
December 2023
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
     12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930
31      
  • Booked
  • Pending
  • Available
  • Unknown

Rates

- Nightly rate Min. Stay
Rate summary - -

Policies

Check in: 14:00 / Check out: 12:00
Prepayment - 30%. The remaining 70% - upon arrival. All utilities are included in the price. All taxes and fees are included in the price.
Suitability
Pets: No
Smoke: Yes, smokers welcome
Children: Yes, great for kids
Long term rentals: Yes
Elderly or infirm: Yes
Wheelchair: No
Listing not yet reviewed by any guest. You can be the first one to write a review.

Contact manager

Fields marked with * are mandatory
From

Nearby listings

Litsi

From 140€ /Night

Persephone

From 160€ /Night

Nina

From 200€ /Night

Spa

From 247€ /Night

Guides

Ситония