Iliovasilima

Villa 450 •square_m 12 6 6

Description

Stunning, spacious villa on the first line in the most prestigious area of the peninsula of Sithonia, Chalkidiki. The luxury villa is located in front of a beautiful sandy beach with stunning views of the sea and the island of Diaporos. The villa is built on three levels with 6 double bedrooms (Queen Size), each with a bathroom, one main living room and two kitchens. The house is fully furnished and equipped with everything you need for an unforgettable holiday. The villa is fully air-conditioned and has a central heating system, which gives the unique advantage of living in the house all year round. Solar panels. Security alarm and surveillance systems. Three flat-screen TVs, satellite TV, DVD and wi-fi internet. On the lower floor there is a one-room apartment with a kitchen, two bedrooms, a bathroom and a storage room. On the ground floor there is a living room, kitchen, dining room, bathroom and bedroom with bathroom. The second floor consists of two bedrooms, each with en-suite bathrooms and a master bedroom measuring 60 sqm. m. with a bathroom with jacuzzi overlooking the sea.

Location

Airport Thessaloniki Macedonia International Airport (SKG) 95 km
Sandy beach 10 meters
From the village Ormos Panagias 7 km
Nearest restaurant 100 meters
Nearest supermarket 500 meters

Accommodation, facilities, utilities

Listing type
Villa , 450 sq. m.
Bedroom(s)
6 Bedroom(s), 12 Sleeps
Double: 5
Sofa bed: 1
Bathroom(s)
6 Bathroom(s)
Baths: 1
Jacuzzi / Hot tub: Yes
Showers: 5
View
Sea
Holiday type
Sea front
Board
Self catering
Indoor facilities
Wi Fi Internet
Mosquito net
Toiletries
Exhaust hood
Jacuzzi
Oven
Fireplace
Air conditioning
Coffee maker
Kitchen range
Microwave
Mixer
Bed linen and towels
Dishwasher
Heating system
Alarm system
Satellite TV
Washing machine
Drying rack
Iron and Board
Hairdryer
Refrigerator
Wardrobe
Electric kettle
Outdoor facilities
Umbrellas and sun beds
Garden
Terrace
Services
Additional services on request
Linen change twice a week
Cleaning twice a week
Local activities
Water sports
Golf
Casino
Swimming
Fishing
Walking

Availability

September 2022
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
    1
  • 01-Sep-2022 - 30-Sep-2022€1,100 /Night
2
  • 01-Sep-2022 - 30-Sep-2022€1,100 /Night
3
  • 01-Sep-2022 - 30-Sep-2022€1,100 /Night
4
  • 01-Sep-2022 - 30-Sep-2022€1,100 /Night
5
  • 01-Sep-2022 - 30-Sep-2022€1,100 /Night
6
  • 01-Sep-2022 - 30-Sep-2022€1,100 /Night
7
  • 01-Sep-2022 - 30-Sep-2022€1,100 /Night
8
  • 01-Sep-2022 - 30-Sep-2022€1,100 /Night
9
  • 01-Sep-2022 - 30-Sep-2022€1,100 /Night
10
  • 01-Sep-2022 - 30-Sep-2022€1,100 /Night
11
  • 01-Sep-2022 - 30-Sep-2022€1,100 /Night
12
  • 01-Sep-2022 - 30-Sep-2022€1,100 /Night
13
  • 01-Sep-2022 - 30-Sep-2022€1,100 /Night
14
  • 01-Sep-2022 - 30-Sep-2022€1,100 /Night
15
  • 01-Sep-2022 - 30-Sep-2022€1,100 /Night
16
  • 01-Sep-2022 - 30-Sep-2022€1,100 /Night
17
  • 01-Sep-2022 - 30-Sep-2022€1,100 /Night
18
  • 01-Sep-2022 - 30-Sep-2022€1,100 /Night
19
  • 01-Sep-2022 - 30-Sep-2022€1,100 /Night
20
  • 01-Sep-2022 - 30-Sep-2022€1,100 /Night
21
  • 01-Sep-2022 - 30-Sep-2022€1,100 /Night
22
  • 01-Sep-2022 - 30-Sep-2022€1,100 /Night
23
  • 01-Sep-2022 - 30-Sep-2022€1,100 /Night
24
  • 01-Sep-2022 - 30-Sep-2022€1,100 /Night
25
  • 01-Sep-2022 - 30-Sep-2022€1,100 /Night
26
  • 01-Sep-2022 - 30-Sep-2022€1,100 /Night
27
  • 01-Sep-2022 - 30-Sep-2022€1,100 /Night
28
  • 01-Sep-2022 - 30-Sep-2022€1,100 /Night
29
  • 01-Sep-2022 - 30-Sep-2022€1,100 /Night
30
  • 01-Sep-2022 - 30-Sep-2022€1,100 /Night
 
October 2022
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
3031     
November 2022
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
  12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
27282930   
December 2022
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
    123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
25262728293031
January 2023
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
1234567
891011121314
15161718192021
22232425262728
293031    
February 2023
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
   1234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
262728    
  • Booked
  • Pending
  • Available
  • Unknown

Rates

- Nightly rate Min. Stay
Rate summary €1,000 - €1,300 7 Nights
01-Sep-2022 - 30-Sep-2022
 
€1,100 7 Nights

Policies

Check in: 14:00 / Check out: 12:00
Security deposit
30% prepayment to the owner's account Remaining 70% on arrival cash deposit
Suitability
Pets: Some pets, please enquire
Smoke: No smoking
Children: Yes, great for kids
Long term rentals: No
Elderly or infirm: Not suitable
Wheelchair: No
Listing not yet reviewed by any guest. You can be the first one to write a review.

Contact manager

Fields marked with * are mandatory
From 1,000 €

Nearby listings

Elyes 3

From 100€ /Night

Lofos

From 85€ /Night

Alkioni

From 140€ /Night

Kipos

From 220€ /Night

Guides

Lesbos Island
•jivo_id