Due to its location, the complex offers panoramic views of the Toroneos Gulf and Mount Athos.
The cottage consists of two levels of 100 m2, large garden of 1000 m2, private pool (4,5 x 8,5) and 3 parking spaces (on the territory).
The house is located only 270 m from the beach and 2.5 km from the village center.
Spacious rooms offer magnificent sea views.
First level: living room, fully equipped kitchen, double bedroom and bathroom.
Second level: two bedrooms, single and double, bathroom.
• Fully equipped kitchen;
• Dining area with dining table and chairs;
• Digital Dock for iPod/iPhone with Hi-Fi;
• Bath towels;
• Washing machine, dishwasher, iron and ironing board;
• Personal hygiene products;
• Air conditioning in all rooms;
• Large private swimming pool with sun loungers and parasols;
• Terrace with dining table and chairs;
• Parking for 3 cars;
• Private equipped beach (sunbeds and umbrellas);
• Restaurant (50 m away).
• Maid service;
• Breakfast on request (for an additional fee);
• Concierge service 24 hours a day.
|Latitude/Longitude: 39.941886 / 23.6634527|
|Airport||Thessaloniki Makedonia International Airport (SKG)||110 km|
|Sandy beach||200 meters|
|Nearest restaurant||2.5 km|
|Nearest supermarket||2.5 km|
Paliouri is the southernmost village on the Kassandra peninsula, Chalkidiki. It is located within 123 km from Thessaloniki and 80 km from the capital of Chalkidiki - Polygyros.
According to Herodotus, previously, there was an ancient city of Teramvos. It was destroyed by Xerxes and perhaps that is why this city was no longer mentioned in the works of later writers. Recent archaeological excavations on the peninsula and the coast of the Gulf of Agios Nikolaos revealed findings confirming the existence of the ancient city. You can take a car to get to this place and explore it by yourself.
Now Paliouri is a small village with less than 1,000 inhabitants. The name of the modern resort Paliouri is associated with the name of thorn bushes used for making the fence. It was built on the hill, on a slope descending to the Toroneos Gulf, and is surrounded by pine forest. The village still keeps the old narrow streets and houses of the 19th century. The main occupations of local people are: tourism, production of olive oil and honey.
One-day cruises to Mount Athos, Porto Koufo, Kelyfos island and Toroneos Gulf.
Fishing, underwater hunting - for every taste, accompanied by the captain - the spearfishing champion of Greece.
- Boat trips, swimming and fishing.
- Greek cooking lessons under the guidance of the chef of the hotel.
- Theatrical performances under the guidance of a professional director, free entrance.
|-||Nightly rate||Min. Stay|
|Rate summary||€300 - €640||5 Nights|
10-Sep-2022 - 30-Sep-2022
01-Oct-2022 - 20-Oct-2022