Fabienne

Cottage 100 •square_m 7 2 2

Description

Fabienne Cottage is a traditional stone house built on a green hill overlooking the turquoise waters of the sea in an old olive grove. You have a picturesque view of the Gulf of Toroneos (Aegean Sea) and the mountains of the second peninsula of Sithonia. The house is 200 meters from the sea, on a hill next to the Aristoteles Beach Hotel. Descent to the sea by elevator or stairs. Beach - sun loungers and umbrellas for free, a small buffet on the beach. The house of 100 sq.m is built on two floors. Two bathrooms (with shower) - upper floor - two bedrooms - lower floor salon kitchen veranda. Sea view from the veranda and balcony. The back windows of the house overlook the olive fields. Air conditioning in all rooms. Plot area - 500 sq. m The complex has a communal swimming pool.

Location

Airport Thessaloniki Macedonia International Airport (SKG) 80 km
Nearest beach 200 meters
From the holiday town Афитос 2 km

Accommodation, facilities, utilities

Listing type
Cottage , 100 sq. m.
Bedroom(s)
2 Bedroom(s), 7 Sleeps
Sofa bed: 2
Twin: 1
Bathroom(s)
2 Bathroom(s)
Showers: 2
View
Mountain
Sea
Holiday type
Outside the town
In walking distance from sea
Board
Self catering
Indoor facilities
Wi Fi Internet
Mosquito net
Toiletries
Exhaust hood
Oven
Air conditioning
Coffee maker
Kitchen range
Bed linen and towels
Dishwasher
Washing machine
Iron and Board
Hairdryer
Refrigerator
Outdoor facilities
Bbq
Umbrellas and sun beds
Shared swimming pool
Garden
Services
Additional services on request

Availability

September 2022
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
    1
  • 01-Sep-2022 - 30-Sep-2022€175 /Night
2
  • 01-Sep-2022 - 30-Sep-2022€175 /Night
3
  • 01-Sep-2022 - 30-Sep-2022€175 /Night
4
  • 01-Sep-2022 - 30-Sep-2022€175 /Night
5
  • 01-Sep-2022 - 30-Sep-2022€175 /Night
6
  • 01-Sep-2022 - 30-Sep-2022€175 /Night
7
  • 01-Sep-2022 - 30-Sep-2022€175 /Night
8
  • 01-Sep-2022 - 30-Sep-2022€175 /Night
9
  • 01-Sep-2022 - 30-Sep-2022€175 /Night
10
  • 01-Sep-2022 - 30-Sep-2022€175 /Night
11
  • 01-Sep-2022 - 30-Sep-2022€175 /Night
12
  • 01-Sep-2022 - 30-Sep-2022€175 /Night
13
  • 01-Sep-2022 - 30-Sep-2022€175 /Night
14
  • 01-Sep-2022 - 30-Sep-2022€175 /Night
15
  • 01-Sep-2022 - 30-Sep-2022€175 /Night
16
  • 01-Sep-2022 - 30-Sep-2022€175 /Night
17
  • 01-Sep-2022 - 30-Sep-2022€175 /Night
18
  • 01-Sep-2022 - 30-Sep-2022€175 /Night
19
  • 01-Sep-2022 - 30-Sep-2022€175 /Night
20
  • 01-Sep-2022 - 30-Sep-2022€175 /Night
21
  • 01-Sep-2022 - 30-Sep-2022€175 /Night
22
  • 01-Sep-2022 - 30-Sep-2022€175 /Night
23
  • 01-Sep-2022 - 30-Sep-2022€175 /Night
24
  • 01-Sep-2022 - 30-Sep-2022€175 /Night
25
  • 01-Sep-2022 - 30-Sep-2022€175 /Night
26
  • 01-Sep-2022 - 30-Sep-2022€175 /Night
27
  • 01-Sep-2022 - 30-Sep-2022€175 /Night
28
  • 01-Sep-2022 - 30-Sep-2022€175 /Night
29
  • 01-Sep-2022 - 30-Sep-2022€175 /Night
30
  • 01-Sep-2022 - 30-Sep-2022€175 /Night
 
October 2022
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
3031     
November 2022
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
  12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
27282930   
December 2022
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
    123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
25262728293031
January 2023
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
1234567
891011121314
15161718192021
22232425262728
293031    
February 2023
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
   1234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
262728    
  • Booked
  • Pending
  • Available
  • Unknown

Rates

- Nightly rate Min. Stay
Rate summary €110 - €220 5 Nights
01-Sep-2022 - 30-Sep-2022
 
€175 7 Nights

Policies

Check in: 14:00 / Check out: 12:00
30% prepayment remaining 70% 2 weeks before arrival deposit
Suitability
Pets: No
Smoke: No smoking
Children: Yes, great for kids
Long term rentals: No
Elderly or infirm: Not suitable
Wheelchair: No
Listing not yet reviewed by any guest. You can be the first one to write a review.

Contact manager

Fields marked with * are mandatory
From 110 €

Nearby listings

Porto Thea

From 250€ /Night

Niki

From 170€ /Night

Athitos

From 120€ /Night

Mihaela

From 90€ /Night
•jivo_id